PPR Ball Valves With Brass Ball Pipe Fittings
***PPR Ball Valve With Brass Ball Features: Ball Valve mainly used for the opening and closing of pipes and equipment media
Features: (1) applicable to the regular operation, open and close quickly, light weight.
(2) Full bore design, by capacity, fluid resistance.
(3) covering design, relatively small size, light weight, and low cost.
(4) sealing performance.
(5) No vibration, low noise.
(6) the opening and closing torque, switch light.
(7) handle with user-friendly design, comfortable grip. .
(8) 100% factory tested to ensure no leakage.
2.Appling to: agricultural irrigation, aquaculture, civil construction, swimming pools, wastewater treatment, industrial applications and other drainage systems.
3.Colors: white, gray, black, blue (the color can also be equipped according to customer needs)
***Suggestions for the Crrect Teatment of PP-R System:
1) Handle pipes with care, and avoid hard impacts at the end of the pipes.
2) Use suitable sharp cutting tools to cut the pipe with no burrs.
3) Do not twist the pipe or the fitting after joining together. Alignment up to 5 degrees relative to the axis of the pipe can be done immediately after joining.
4) Protect the pipes from sunlight and rain during storage and on site.
5) Don't use flame to bend pipes; heating with hot air up to 140 °C can be used when needed.
6) Use Teflon sealing tapes where necessary.
7) Avoid heavy and sharp loads on the pipes.
8) Follow the instructions for joining process.
9) Follow the right techniques for expansion compensation.
The pipes and fittings in Type three PP-RC piping systems are connected through thermal fuse plugging.The thermal fusing tools are applied to melt the inner & outer surfaces of the fitting and pipes simultaneously and plug connect them under the specified temperature and conditions.The two pats are integrated uniformly and firmly when cooled.The connection provides good sealing,high reliablity and avoids any leakgae.See the table for fusing connection technical requirement.
Check whether or not the specifications of the pipes and fittings to be connected meet with the install action requirement before the construction.Special attention shall be paid not to misuse or mix up cold and hot water pipes;
Check the visual quality of pipes and fittings.Remove any cracks found,oil and burs.Strictly follow specified technical parameters for operation.The pipes or fittings shall be inserted directly instead of being rolated during heating;
There shall be a uniform fusing circle at the connection between pipes and fittings;
In case of lack of skill,a line shall be marked at pipe insert point to confirm the depth,the manual insertion depth shall be strictly controlled to avoid any over insertion that causes blockage and negative influence to flow rate.
The pipes can be sealed and used only after pressure test and acceptance.
***Techinical Parameter for Fusing Connection:
Pipe Outer Diamter