PPR Female Thread 90 Degree Elbow With Brass Insert
2012 HOT SELLING PPR fittings PPR right angle Male Elbow
OEM IS WELCOME
EN ISO 9001:2008
2010-2014 HOT SELLING PPR fittings/PPR 90 degree Male Elbow
Pressure: 2.5Mpa (water) 0.8Mpa (gas)
Colors: white, gray, green, orange ,etc .
1) Cold and hot water supply systems for civil and industrial constructions, e.g.
in residential buildings, hospitals, hotels, school and office buildings, ship
2) Drinking water systems and food industry pipe works
3) Central air conditioning system
4) Irrigating system for gardens and green houses
5) Public and sport facilities such as swimming pools and stadiums
6) For rainwater utilization systems
***Advantages of PPR Female thread 90 degree elbow pipe fittings:
1) Long durability due to high resistance to aggressive elements, which gives the system extremely long service life of 50 years and more.
2) Incomparable smooth and porosity-free internal surface of both pipes and fittings, which results in a very low pressure loss and absence of incrustation.
3) Nontoxic and physiologically harmless material.
4) Resistance to wide range of chemicals and corrosion is avoided in service lines.
5) Heat preservation and energy-saving abilities.
6) High acoustic insulation against fluid noise.
7) Light weight compared to the metallic pipie systems.
8) Convenient and reliable installation methods.
9) No furring while cutting.
10) Cost effective pipeline network.
11) Safe environment with recyclable ability.
***Suggestions for the Crrect Teatment of PP-R System:
1) Handle pipes with care, and avoid hard impacts at the end of the pipes.
2) Use suitable sharp cutting tools to cut the pipe with no burrs.
3) Do not twist the pipe or the fitting after joining together. Alignment up to 5 degrees relative to the axis of the pipe can be done immediately after joining.
4) Protect the pipes from sunlight and rain during storage and on site.
5) Don't use flame to bend pipes; heating with hot air up to 140 °C can be used when needed.
6) Use Teflon sealing tapes where necessary.
7) Avoid heavy and sharp loads on the pipes.
8) Follow the instructions for joining process.
9) Follow the right techniques for expansion compensation.
***OUR FACTORY AND PRODUCTS RANGE