PE Siphon Drainage Li Picking Mouth Pipe Fitting
Siphon principle can be applied to all aspects of large water projects, small household drain,
people use their physical characteristics, such as not to move the fluid substance to another
at the time-consuming means of siphon principle.
Many water conservancy builders will use the siphon principle river, lake water is discharged,
saving the amount of mechanical equipment and energy consumption, a very effective solution to
many problems. Many companies use the siphon principle, to create a large number of practical
new products, such as roof, roof drainage systems, large sports venues and facilities drainage
system were basically in accordance with the design and construction of the siphon principle.
***Birth siphon rainwater drainage system
Born in Europe, with its discharge capacity, consuming less pipe, small diameter, saving space
and reducing building ground excavation and other prominent advantages to the rapid development
and continuous improvement and improve on a global scale. In China, with a large span, large areas
of the growing number of all types of buildings, architectural space requirements are also rising,
after successfully applied in many factories, supermarkets, airports, exhibition halls and other
buildings on the train, siphon water system has also been developed rapidly, but also won the trust
of the majority Institute, has been actively promoting.
***Advantage of PE Siphon Drainage Li Picking Mouth Pipe Fittings
1. Roof water bucket flexible distribution;
2. Suspension pipe slope is not required, saving installation space;
3. Greatly reducing the number of risers;
3. Flexible conduit to facilitate construction deal;
4. Reduced pipe diameter of 1/2 to 2/3, to save material;
5. Fast drainage pipe with a self-cleaning function, not blocked;
6. Process is simple, fast construction;
7. Can save considerable renovation and construction costs.
***Specifications of HDPE siphon drainage expansion sockets pipe fittings
***Export to the following countries